Chlorfenapyr CAS No.:122453-73-0
Product Code : 122453-73-0
Brand Name : DM
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1g Gram
- Price Range
- 10.00 - 50.00 USD ($)
- Molecular Formula
- Shiny Powder
- agricultural chemicals
- Product Name
- white powder
Tech & Formulation
Appearance for TC
off-white to light brown powder with an halide odor
Physical and chemical properties
Boiling Point: 443.5oC at 760mmHg
Flash Point: 222oC
Solubility: Practically insoluble in water.
Soluble in acetone, diethyl ether, dimethyl sulfoxide, tetrahydrofuran, acetonitrile, alcohols.
Oral Acute LD50 for male rats 441, female rats 1152 mg tech/kg.
Mode of Action
Broad spectrum, systemic insecticide acaricide with stomach and contact action.
A kind of new pyrrole chemical which has an impact on the mixed-function oxidase in mitochondrion, to inhibit the transition from ADP to ATP. ATP can store the energy for maintaining vital functions in the cells.
No cross resistance with other insecticides.
cotton, vegetables, citrus, top fruit, vines soya beans, etc.
1. Vegetable pests, including cabbage moth, cabbage caterpillar, beet armyworm, tobacco caterpillar, cabbage webworm, cabbage aphid, Liriomyza, thrip, etc.
3. Boring pests
4. Pests with piercing-sucking or chewing mouthparts.
- FOB Port
- any port in China
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 500 Gram Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Policy
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Packaging Details
- as per packing
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Western Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India